About This Course
Do you need to build a WordPress website but don’t know where to start?
If so, then this Basic WordPress Theme Development course is for you. We’ll walk through the process of building your first WordPress theme from scratch and cover everything you need to know about how themes work in WordPress. You’ll learn all the basics like what templates are, how they work with PHP, and why it’s important that they’re built using semantic HTML5 markup. Then we’ll move on to more advanced topics like customizing your theme’s CSS stylesheets with fewer variables and creating custom post types for different kinds of content. By the end of this course, you will have learned enough about WordPress themes to create any kind of site imaginable!
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn more about web development or just needs help getting started with their own projects. Whether you want a new hobby or are looking for a career change into web development, Basic WordPress Theme Development can get you there quickly! So sign up now and let’s get started learning together!
What Will You Learn?
- WordPress theme development from scratch
- Learn about WordPress theme structure
- Know about meta box, query, search archive
- Learn WordPress Theme Development from HTML
- You must know Advanced HTML, CSS. Must have done basic PHP course. Then you need to know the basic usage of WordPress by installing WordPress on the localhost. Then you are ready to do this course.
Basic WordPress Theme Development
Complete WordPress Theme Development